Post by Lord Jaguar on Oct 26, 2016 15:18:18 GMT -6
1. North End Housing (more buildings exist than pictured. Shown here is just to display placement).
2. City Stores
3. City tower (multiple)
4. Goldhall (Tavern and meeting hall of nobles and city officials, private)
5. Temple of Daivos (Sun god, major city religion).
6. Rangers' Barracks
7. Azmond Merden Park
8. Knight & Militia barracks. In vaults below, the city armory.
9. King's tower (stands tall above the city even well higher than the walls)
10. City guard barracks.
11. City Hospital
12. City Docks (a few sea-themed shops out here).
13. South End Tradesman Quarter (Blacksmiths, Stables, Builders, Wagon drivers, etc)
14. South End Shops Quarter (Inns, brothels, various item suppliers, weapon sellers, relic sellers.) One of the most popular is the Gold Serpent Inn where many of the city residents come to eat, drink, dance and celebrate.
15. Venol Theater
16. City Lighthouse
17. Witchpoint Academy
18. Blood and Iron Arena
Shown at the four cardinal directions of the wall are the city gates.
City Points of Interest (expanded)
Gold Serpent Inn - This inn is near the South gates in the shops quarter. It is the stopping point for many newcomers visiting the city. It is a place affordable for all.
Bodar's House of Bliss - One of Goldhaven's most famous brothels run by a cunning satyr. Both male and female companions can be found here for the right price.
SilverLight Palace - A high class eatery and dance club for the cities VIPs and rich. It is built on the lot that Sunset Palace once stood upon. It is owned by Dylara Syndiris and is run by humans.
Witchpoint Academy - A place of learning for mages. After an entrance exam to test magical skills an applicant is made an apprentice and enrolled in classes. Witchpoint is also the home of most of the city's magical archives as well as the headquarters for the city mages. Azmond taught here before he became Archon. The Order of the Coronet, a magical society dedicated to the protection of Goldhaven is also based here. After the death of Azmond it was taken over by King Magnar's Cadre mages.
Scorpion Gambling House - This smokey den of shady people is full of various games of chance. If one wants to risk their earnings here they take their fortune into their own hands. But misbehave and the very large guards will toss you into the street. The entrance fee is 50 silver pieces to keep out the beggars, unlucky and the addicts.
Sunset Palace - This tavern is a high class place that requires patrons to be in fancy clothing or they are turned away. Features a bar, dancefloor, fine dining and provided music. A typical place of the rich and important.
Seekers' Guildhall - Home of the Seekers' Guild, a group of adventurers that find exotic items for clients.
King's Tower - This tall stone tower dominates the city and stands taller than anything else around. It is the meeting place of the King and his council that rules the city as well as houses their offices and their elaborate multi-floor apartments.
Goldhall - The private meeting hall and tavern for the City Lords and their VIPs. The entrances are guarded by City guards and no unauthorized people are allowed inside.
Destroyed by fire